Small Group Training is an effective and affordable way to reach your fitness goals at FX. You can combine it with an FX Personal Training plan or you can sign up to small group training classes in block bookings.
Most group training classes have a maximum of 6 persons and are designed to cater for everyone of all ages and abilities, so if you are new to fitness FX Health & Fitness Studio is a great place to start.
Here are a few benefits of FX Small Group Training Classes:
1. Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness expert, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and getting bored.
2. Technique – Sessions are taught by experienced Personal Trainer /instructors that show you the right technique in order for you to get the best possible results from every session at FX Fitness. In your typical larger class sizes in most gym’s it is easy enough to get lost in the crowd – but with our small group personal training sessions you’re assured of a close personal and unique experience each and every session – where the instructor knows you by name!
3.Camaraderie – Those that train together, stay together! Sharing the workout enhances the experience for all the participants at FX and you’ll make friends too
4. More affordable – While personal training provides our members with the most personal attention, you may find that Small Group Training fits into your budget better and still gives you the attention you need.
5. Motivation – What’s wrong with a little healthy competition? Working out alongside others will definitely push you to your limits and ensure that you get the max out of every workout.
6. Fun – Yes, fun. When exercising with others, the energy and banter of the group will keep you having fun when you exercise
7. Results – Bottom line, when you stick with a knowledgeable trainer and train with others, you are more likely to stick with it and therefore see great results!
8. Rehabilitation – Many of our classes are suited for those who have had an injury or health problem